The services we provide can be broadly categorised below. If, however, you find that what you need is not described below, please contact us to discuss if and how we may assist. Every client assignment we undertake will be worked on by at least one director.
We invite you to also visit the Track Record section to view the portfolio of transactions we have successfully completed.
We act as corporate adviser or, where applicable, nominated adviser for clients listing on on a recognised securities exchange such the Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”) or the National Stock Exchange of Australia (“NSX”). We are an approved nominated adviser of the NSX. Companies listed or seeking a listing on NSX must appoint an approved nominated adviser. To date, our IPO and secondary fund-raising practice has raised funds in excess of US$100 million for our clients. We are particularly proud of our role as corporate adviser for the following listings or IPOs:
- Blackgold International Holdings Limited (ASX:BGG) on ASX. BGG is the first privately owned Chinese mining company to list on a western stock exchange. BGG is the third largest IPO on ASX by amount raised in 2011.
- Asaplus Resources Limited (ASX:AJY) on ASX. AJY is the first ever PRC exploration company to be listed on a major stock exchange in the world; and
- SHKL Group Limited (NSX:SKV) on NSX, during which SKV raised A$20,000,000. To date, SKV is the largest IPO of a Chinese company on NSX. SKV has since acquired a substantial stake in NSX.
We also listed advise clients on a broad range of issues such as corporate governance, continuing disclosures, listing compliance, restructuring, major acquisitions and/or corporate actions and secondary fund raising. Our advisory services clients typically comprise of smaller companies listed either on ASX or NSX.
We help clients dispose of all or part of their assets or businesses. We also identify suitable acquisition targets for our clients, and approach these selected acquisition targets on their behalf. For example, we had acted as:
- corporate adviser to SHKL Group Limited (NSX:SKV) for their acquisition of a substantial stake in NSX; and
- transaction manager for a state-owned Shanghai-listed company for their acquisition of a controlling stake in a company listed on the Catalist board of Singapore Exchange.
Our business broking practice also includes arranging for private placements of shares by companies listed on SGX and other major stock exchanges. We have placed out securities such as shares and convertible loans for companies listed on both the Main Board and on SGX-Catalist.
We provide comprehensive corporate secretarial services to clients to meet their statutory obligations under the Companies Act and the listing rules of the stock exchange they are listed on. With in-house legal expertise, our corporate secretarial practice serves public company clients as well as private company clients.